Spanish Saffron Strand BIO
Spanish organic saffron grown in Corella, Navarra. Our saffron is grown organically and for this reason we have obtained the organic producer and processor seals, both regulated by the CPAEN (Council of Ecological Agricultural Production of Navarra). We have also been able to obtain the certification of the select agro-food group of Navarra "Reyno Gourmet de Navarra", thus including our saffron among the most outstanding Gourmet products in the community. Of course we guarantee the traditional and artisanal process of cultivation and harvesting of our saffron produced on the banks of the Ebro (Navarra) near the "bardenas reales" dessert, Spain.
- ♻ Format: glass jar with cork lead.
- ???? Crops certified ecologically by the control body CPAEN
- ???????? High quality Spanish product certified by the "Reyno Gourmet de Navarra" quality Seal
- ???? We guarantee the high quality flavor, aroma and color of our saffron.
- ???? Used in Paella, saffron rice, Lamb tagine, Biriyanis, cakes, puddings, creme caramels, curries, stews, casseroles, risottos, chicken kebabs, it's also used in tea.